Easter Day!!


Happy Easter!

After baskets and breakfast, we all got ready to go to Nona's, during which, a certain someone decided to turn it into high gear, and became extremely antsy to leave. 

So again, all my cute family picture ideas, flew right out the window.
I was only able to snap a few before we were out the door. 
(This is NOT happening in the future!)




Anyways, it was such a fun time at Christina's (Nona's) house.

It was so nice seeing everyone and they had so much food and fun things for the kids.


It was also really nice out (I mean still cold but not kill yourself cold)



Nona is always so happy around the kids. I just love it and her so much.




Aunt Amanda with the kids. 
Lexi loves her so much. 


Haha, I thought these shots with her and the bubbles were cute =)



Hugo came out to play for a bit!



Not the best picture of Lexi lol but I still like it, I also think mom looks so much like her mom here!, which I have never really saw/thought before.



One of the highlights for the kids was all the treats/toys they got.

Seriously, you might have thought it was Christmas all over again.
I think it was an Easter record for the amount of baskets and goodies they received.



Izaac loved this little car he got, which happened to actually be a police car haha
He "vrooomed!" around with it for quite some time






A little bit after we got there, the kids got to go on another Easter egg hunt.
It was really fun to be outside with everyone and to watch the kids run and look for eggs.








Some of the bystanders 



Back inside to go through the eggs.



I loved this picture of Nona with Izaac's hat on.
She really is the cutest


Some outdoor fun!






Back inside again for a bit to make and have some pizza!



Lexi didn't last long though, all she wanted to do was play outside.
Luckily for her, she convinced someone every time lol


It started to get pretty cold though
But that didn't stop the bubbles!


Actually, it didn't stop the kids either lol





Last picture of the day and I think it is one of my favorites.
They both just look so happy!
I was so grateful for all the time their Grandpa took in playing with them all day.
They sure are lucky.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts