Iz in Undies!
I was determined when we got back from our trip that I was going to potty train Izaac.
With Lexi, it was a week before she turned two and so I thought, why not do the same with Iz.
Hahahahahaha
Turns out Izaac is a little bit different than Lexi.
Just putting undies on him was a disaster lol
(he absolutely hated them at first!)
But even after he actually started to like them (only took a couple of days), it still was very clear that he wasn't all the way ready.
I knew this because....
while we were in the bathroom (trying to go pee in the actual potty) he peed all over me instead and did it without even noticing lol
So ya, we will wait another month or two =)
But I had to share this picture of him in his "Monsters" undies, because well, he's absolutely adorable! =)

Comments
Post a Comment