Last Day


The day before we left to go back to Arizona, we went back to Christina's one last time. 
It was by far, the most beautiful day we have had since we got there and it made for a really nice afternoon before we had to say our goodbyes. 

I made sure to get a picture of the house just in case this really was the last time we would be there.
It's so weird thinking that way though.
I love this house and am so grateful for the memories we have been able to make there.

Anyways, we mostly were outside the whole time we were there because it was so nice.










We even walked to the park near the lake. 

Here is nona taking a ride there with Aunt Claudia




Shortly after we walked down to the water for a bit.
It was so pretty down there





The matter how hard I tried, Izaac would not put his feet in the water lol




Some more time at the park








Looks like someone has some good luck coming her way =)


Love this picture! So glad I got this shot before we left!


And back to Christine's to say goodbye
This time Izaac and Lexi hitch hiked a ride


Such a wonderful time. 
Thanks so much for showing us so much kindness and love!

Comments

Popular Posts