Goodbye New York!
A couple days before we left, it hit me that I had to fly back home with both kids and no body else lol. And even though, Iv'e done it before, and it was an okay experience, the thought still made me nervous.
But wow! Let me just say, it couldn't have gone better.
Our flight was once again a couple hours delayed but luckily for us, we found out this time before we even left the house. And this was actually kind of nice because it gave us some more time with Grandma and I was able to run out and get some donuts. =)
The ride there was really nice and before we knew it we were at the airport and ready to say goodbye.
We checked all our stuff right outside which made it super easy, and the security line was way short, so that made it easy too.
However, when we got through to the gate, it was a little bit more delayed and right before we were about to board, Izaac of course fell asleep.
I started to get really worried as we got in line to board because I wasn't sure how on earth I was going to hold a sleeping baby, sheep guard Lexi, fold the stroller, and grab all the bags, all at the same time.
But somehow it got done. Izaac did end up waking up but because of all the unknowns around him he just kept his head on my shoulder and watched everyone as we eventually got to our seats.
I chose the very back row and it was like angels singing when they announced that the plane was in fact NOT full.
And because of the wonderful flight attendant, we were able to get that extra seat.
Can I just say YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! about that.
Seriously, that extra seat was heaven sent.
It made things SO much easier and we actually had a really good plane ride.
The kids were wonderful.
I even had time to take some pictures =)
Again, we had a wonderful trip.
And even though it was sad to leave, it was also so fun and exciting to know that we would see Daddy as soon as we landed!
Till' next time New York!




Comments
Post a Comment