Ballet Star


Another thing that happened in March over here was that Lexi got to go to a couple of ballet classes.

Which she loved of course. 
The teacher that does it was seriously so fantastic and we will definitely be signing Lexi up for good in a couple months after the business of life slows down a bit.

It was so fun to watch her try and follow Miss Rachel's instructions and interact with the other girls. 

Oh and she showed every body up when it came to the tumbling part. 
(Just had to add that in there, it's a right I have as her mommy)

Anyways, she was such a star and I just love this girl more then words could ever say!









Good job Lex!

Comments

  1. She's SO CUTE! Looks like she really enjoys it so I'm sure she'll be great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts