Jess N' Jam!

One of the biggest blessings of my life this past year has been Jess. 

Man oh man, do I love her and our friendship!

We have become super close, see each other pretty much every day, and now I'm at a point where I don't know what I would do without her!

It is so fun having someone to meet at night after the kids go to bed for some ice cream, or someone to share "mom" stories with all day, or someone to play games with at 10 in the morning, or someone to give you some extra sugar, or eggs, or whatever you realize is missing in your kitchen when you are midway making whatever it is, or someone to watch your kids whenever you need, or someone to listen to you vent for no reason, or someone who will do YOUR loads of laundry for you when your's is broken, or someone to just be there for you all the time! 

Seriously, I really don't know what I'm gonna do when our Cottonwood days are finally behind us. 

Friendships truly are treasures.

Anyways, Jess is also someone I got to jam with in March!

I got to can my first batch of strawberry jam with her and it was super fun. I never knew canning was so fun lol. It made me want to can lots of things! 

Thanks so much again Jess, for Jammin' with me and for being you! 
I love you!

Here are the pics






Comments

  1. How BERRY SWEET! :o) So happy you have such a dear friend close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm! homemade jam is the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you are the sweetest. I love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts