Life in March



 Here are some pics to sum up some of our March. 
Still lovin' life =)


This little boy loves his trains. 


Time to brush teeth!


We love our friends
(Not the greatest shot but the best we could do lol)


Our kids absolutely LOVE holding baby Izzy


Makin' some mashed potatoes for dinner





Brownie time!




Some outdoor fun


How they ride



"Look mom, I'm Elsa!"


Cupcake mouth =)


Popcorn in Mommy's bed? 
(shhh Don't tell Daddy)


His dollar store toy... lasted about 2 minutes =)


Park fun


Throwing rocks in the puddle of course


Love this boy!


And this one too =)


Makin' milk bubbles!


Lucky boy got to empty this thing out after I finished up a cake


Jess and I were on the committee for the Relief Society birthday and so Jimmy was amazing and watched all four kids from about 10 in the morning till about 8 at night.
Oh! and the kids still just adore him.

He's a keeper =)


Some pics from the birthday dinner
It was a lot of work but turned out AWESOME. It was such a fun night.



It's getting warmer and warmer over here, which means...
POPS! 
Obviously, they are now a daily request


Love this pic of Lexi


Chalk Time



This is Lexi's traditional "person" 
I am obsessed with it and convince her to draw them daily haha




Family pizza time downstairs!




One morning before church. 
We got Izaac this little brown belt and I just cannot get over how cute it is.


Hey! Where did Izaac go???


My view for about a week that month lol. 
For some reason he was just extra attached that week.

It only drove me crazy a few times....


"Okay time for bed!
.... wait where did Izaac go?"

"Here I am!"


Cleaning up their outside toys


This boy now sits on the stool at the counter like he is big or something 


Just a regular sippy cup to him hahaha


Went on my first smoothie kick for a couple weeks that month.
And here is my first official "green" smoothie

Better than I thought


Out to breakfast one morning as a fam


Doesn't Izaac's plate look particularly delicious...


These two and their friendship.
Best thing ever =)


It was another fun month!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts