A Big 2.5
This October our Iz piz hit the two and a half years old mark.
And because he has changed so much in the last 6 months, I thought he deserved some spotlight =)
Izaac, you seriously have grown up so much in the last couple months. Mainly, with how you talk. It is sentence after sentence with you and it is so cute and funny to hear you respond back in phrases rather than one or two words.
"Izaac did you touch this?"
"No Mommy, Izaac did NOT touch this!"
You are so amazing at using the right pronunciation too. I honestly can understand 99% of what you say on the first try. The other day you asked me for marshmallow cereal with the green spoon and I didn't even have to think twice about what you had asked, because you just say things so well.
You are also getting to have much better coordination. You can catch a ball quite well now. You are climbing up on the counters without looking back, or down. You can sit and balance on my feet when we do "up high" now. And you are jumping and even cartwheeling around the house nonstop.
You truly believe you are a super hero.
And let me tell you, you know all of the "real" ones out there and I think it's safe to say you are a little bit obsessed. You love to watch all the Marvel and superhero cartoons even though, I can't imagine you actually understand what is actually going on lol but you really will just sit there and watch in awe.
Your favorites right now are Captain America and Batman. However, you really do love them all. You also love pretend fighting and doing the hulk smash or using Thor's hammer on Daddy. It is pretty cute =)
You also love building. Your attention span is still not too great lol but one thing you do sit the longest for is when you are building with the duplo, blocks, or magformers. You are quite the architect too. I am always so impressed with how tall you can get a tower.
Another thing that you can do for a long time is playing outside. You absolutely love adventure, exploring, and being out doors. It is so nice doing yard work because you always are out there with me. And you love catching bugs out there. I love that you aren't scared of them.
You are still a great eater too. Definitely not a picky one right now. One of the new things that you like, is pizza with black olives. Which is AWESOME because now I can order it and not feel guilty that it's just for me! =) You also LOVE meat. Hotdogs (even cold ones, straight out of the fridge), hamburgers, turkey, ham, fish, chicken, steak (in the rare occasion there is one) bacon, sausage, bologna, meatballs, really anything a carnivore would eat.
One of my favorite things about you right now, is that you still love to cuddle with your mama. If I am laying down, or watching a show, you love to just come snuggle up to me, and a lot of times you will actually fall asleep. I LOVE it, so so much. You still like to hold my hand too and there is nothing better than you reaching out for mine to hold on to your's.
You still shove that blanket in your mouth, ALL day long. Who knows how we are going to stop this habit of yours. I fear the day I am ready to rid you of this.
Another new thing that you love is singing. You love to sing. I don't even know how to handle it when I hear you singing by yourself while you are building or something (because you do this!) or when you sing along to a cartoon. Oh my goodness, it is just amazing.
OH! which reminds me, you are also praying so well! And they are the best. You can say a whole prayer completely by yourself (when you are not being shy). Sometimes they last a while too because you start blessing everything you see in the room. But none of us ever mind =)
You are a cutie Izaac. And are still a big boy. In fact, I get asked at least once a week if you and Lexi are twins because you are almost her size now. And your feet are huge! It's so crazy to just watch you all big and bad walkin' around in your little boxers. I don't know what any of us would do without you!
You are an amazing son and I thank my Heavenly Father for you every single morning and night.
We love you!!!
Happy 2.5!




Comments
Post a Comment