Halloweeeeeen 2015
Even though the house was in shambles (I had begun to paint everything and stuff was everywhere) we made sure to take some more time off to have a fun filled Halloween!
We started the morning off right with some Halloween donuts.
And a little bit later, the kids got dressed in their Halloween gear.
I'm always a sucker for holiday clothes =)
Then we had a fun lunch.
Grilled cheese jack-o-laterns with pumpkin oranges for lunch!
It was a beautiful day outside so the kids spent a majority of the rest of the day out on the deck.
Then later in the afternoon, we said goodbye to Daddy who had to go to work, and the kids and I watched Curious George Halloween, and ate some traditional Halloween pizza.
(because there can't be Halloween without pizza!)
Before we knew it, it was time for costumes and trick or treating!












Comments
Post a Comment