Christmas is Coming!


Christmas time really is the best time of the year. 
There is just such a fun, warm spirit in the air.

It didn't take long after Thanksgiving to get out all our Christmas stuff.
We were all excited and ready!

We had fun listening to Christmas music and putting up all the decorations together. 

I tried so hard not to keep moving what Lexi would put out lol.

As soon as we finished, I told the kids I had a surprise, and got out the people nativity that we had.

Both kids were entranced for almost a whole an entire hour. 
It was fun telling them the short story of Jesus and how he was born in the stable.




It was played with the whole entire month of December which I loved, because it was a constant reminder of what Christmas is really about.

Comments

Popular Posts