Christmas Eve

We had a fantastic Christmas Eve over here. 

Mom and Dad were here and then Jake and Cari had also joined us the day before.

In the morning, everyone woke up to the wondrous smells of bacon (even Jimmy!)
Tho that bacon didn't last long lol

While we had breakfast, the fire was roaring, and Christmas music was already playing. I thought it was really nice =)

Anyways, we had stayed up late the night before learning a new game, Orleons, and that morning we played it again, before Jimmy had to leave for work.  We actually all really liked it. It was fun.

A bit later I made fudge and cookies, Jake and Cari went to the store, and then mom and dad took the kids to go see the ducks. Oh, and the kids rearranged the gifts =)



 For dinner that night we ordered Chinese food, which I must say, was a fabulous idea and I think we will be doing that till the end of time =)

That night was really nice too.
Jimmy couldn't be with us but we watched some spiritual videos about Christ and sang a couple Christmas songs. It was pretty touching, sitting there as I whispered certain things to Lexi about Jesus and his birth story. She took it all in. 

After that, the kids put out milk, cookies, and carrots for Santa and his reindeer and then they were off to bed.





This one however, didn't want to go to bed


But of course, he had no choice lol.
Here are them asleep. I like to think they are dreaming of Christmas morning =)



Stockings are hung and the presents are wrapped.



Merry Christmas Eve!

Comments

Popular Posts