Lots and Lots of Leaves
The day after Thanksgiving, our big tree in our front yard, decided it was time to rid itself from every single leaf. It was actually kind of cool to watch. For hours, it looked like it was just snowing leaves. There were so many of them!
So the next week, the kids and I set out to bag them all up.
They actually helped me longer than I thought they would.
But of course, eventually it was all just fun and games for them.
Izaac loved throwing the leaves
and hiding himself in them hehe

Lexi, not so much lol...
She did however, enjoy climbing and playing on the tree for awhile.
And eventually Izaac got brave enough to join her.
It was fun taking some pictures of them up there.
Even though the tree causes a big mess each year, I still just love it.





Comments
Post a Comment