"Ohhh Pumpkin, Where are you?"
Due to the construction in the kitchen at the time (I guess I jumped the gun a little bit with the "after" pics) it was honestly hard for me to take a day off of working to go pumpkin picking. I was at the point where I just wanted to get that kitchen done, and so getting ready, getting the kids ready, and going away for hours, sounded like a lot.
But, I am so so glad we took the time off to go. We always have such an amazing time as a family at these things. And this time was no different. It was such a great day!
And both Lexi and even Izaac knew, we were going to find that perfect pumpkin to bring home.
At the end, when we were finally picking out our pumpkins, Lexi kept saying, "Pumpkin, pumpkin, where areeee youu??"
Hehe it was adorable.
Here is our day in pics.
On the tractor going over to all the fun stuff
First stop, blow up maze thing
Didn't last long...
Second stop, the "BIG" slide
This was a hit!
and was basically what got the kids to realize they were here to have some fun lol
There were so many different bouncy houses
Time to take some posing pictures... that always turn out so good
This was the runner up....
And this was the best I got...
Lexi's best
And here is her classic smile hard face that still kills me every time
Our Iz Piz
Time for some of the best kettle corn popcorn ever!
And some refreshing strawberry lemonade
Oh! and can I mention that the weather was absolutely perfect!
Our little beauty. Not smiling but I still love this pic
Corn maze time!
Which way do we go Lex?!?
"Izaac's turn!"
Reached the infamous pool of corn!
He did this 100 times... at least.
Time for some pony rides!
We had to wait about 15 minutes in the line but I was so shocked at how much both kids loved it!
Definitely worth the 15 minutes!
Izaac was overjoyed the whole entire time
I couldn't stop taking pictures of that smile!
Daddy made sure to let him say goodbye to the horse after the ride, since he liked him so much
Time to find our pumpkins to bring home
And oh my goodness, when Lexi found this perfect littler one she just about died and went to heaven.
Here is her kissing her new found love
Izaac found a bit bigger one lol

And our traditional family picture,
still not great but I'll take it!
I love and treasure these times so much.
Yay for pumpkin picking!!








































Comments
Post a Comment