Karen Comes to Visit!!
Freshman year of high school, Karen and my friendship just took off. And I could never express the fun we have had since it all began. There is no one like her and our friendship was unlike any other that I have ever had.
We were notorious in school for constantly laughing, being crazy, and being best friends. I don't think that I have ever laughed so hard with anyone else.
And I don't know what I would have done without her all those years.
We were just two peas in a pod =)
Our friendship has definitely changed a bit after high school being that we stopped getting to see and talk to each other every day, (which was actually one of the hardest things ever) but it definitely hasn't ended and I know it never will.
In fact, Kare actually came to visit us here in Arizona in November! And it was amazing!
We went to the Grand Canyon, which was actually my first time lol, went hiking in Sedona, visited Jerome, played with the kids, hung out and watched movies, went out to eat a bunch, and just enjoyed catching up.
I am so so glad she came all the way to see us!
(And both kids kept asking for her for more than a week after she left lol)
Ill post separately about the Grand Canyon, but here are some of our other pictures together.
I really should have taken more. I have been so bad with pictures the last couple of months.
At Jerome
(where we ate at the Haunted Hamburger, walked around a bit, and got some fudge)
Hiking in Sedona
I loved the hike we went on!
We got to climb up rocks at the end and it was so pretty!
And... that is about all the pictures I have of us lol (besides the Grand Canyon), ughh super lame!
Anyways, I'm so glad you came girl!
I had so much fun being with you.
Love you always!












Comments
Post a Comment