Turning 28

I don't know how but in the beginning of November I turned 28. 

It's pretty unreal because I honestly still feel like I am just a 17 year old girl. 
However, that's obviously not the case as that was actually now 11 years ago lol

I have to say though, I couldn't be happier to where I am right now. I have two beautiful, healthy, funny,incredible children, a husband who continues to support me being a stay at home mom (my dream come true), a beautiful home that I love, so many amazing friends and family relationships, parent's who love and support me and my family, and well everything really.
I really feel like I have everything most days.

This year (especially towards the end) has really been a teaching and growing year for me. I feel like I have learned so much about who I am and who I still want to become.
(I have a long way to go)
But I truly am excited to see what the future still has in store for me and to continue to progress.
When I get all cheesy and sappy thinking about it, I realize just how beautiful God's plan is and how rewarding it can be and I am so grateful for that.

For my actual birthday I woke up to some really nice surprises. Jimmy didn't get me typical flowers this year but instead got me this beautiful white orchid potted plant that was just gorgeous and perfect for my new kitchen. He also gave me a gift card to Target and an invitation to go without the kids, which was really the perfect gift! because I was dying to go out and get some new things for the house since I was painting it all new.

I actually painted most of my birthday lol, so we kind of missed the opportunity to do the cake Jimmy got, since he had to go to work that afternoon/evening and I had wanted to finish painting (whoops!) but since my birthday was on a Wednesday this year and there was mutual, the young women had actually made me a cake and so me and the kids still got to enjoy that part. And they made my favorite, vanilla with vanilla frosting!
They are the best!

After we got back home from that, I put the kids to bed, and Jimmy and I got take out Chinese and ate it in bed together when he got home from work at about 9ish,
(We ended up eating the whole cake together in bed too about a week later hahaha)

Life is good.

28 hear I come!

Comments

Popular Posts