Happpy Christmassss!!!!!


It was no surprise when we woke up to see that Santa had barricaded the room with the tree and all the presents from us.

But it was a good sign. Because that meant, that he had indeed come =) 


All the kids were super excited and it was so fun to watch all of their faces


Here they go!


Woooo hooo!!!


It definitely was a fun Christmas morning. 
Santa brought lots of fun gifts. Though, I have to say, a lot of the favorites came from Aunt Amanda and Aunt Crystal. They always get our kids such amazing gifts. Our kids are so lucky.

Here are some pictures!




Upgrade!


This gift was actually one of my favorites. Amanda got Lex this butterfly that looks like it's flying around in a jar. I just thought it was so cool!





Here is the noisiest dinosaur in all the land!


Whoa! A Sofia the First Castle!!



You know it's a good gift, when they start to play it before they are done opening more gifts





Just one of Jimmy's new games. 
He must have an amazing wife =)



Wow! A telescope!!


Stocking time!




The aftermath


I am not sure what was louder that day, Izaac or the dinosaur ...


"Captain America! Captain America!"


She went around to everyone that morning, asking them if they wanted a cupcake for Christmas



Dancing away later that afternoon!


And here is, not my favorite gift this Christmas, but probably my favorite gift for the next couple years lol


Here are a few shots I took with it that morning. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this new lens!




Forgot to show other signs that Santa had surely come


Our Christmas morning family pic


And then me and my man later that night.


We had such an amazing day. We stayed in our jammies till way late in the afternoon. Had biscuits and berries for breakfast. Played lots of new games. Ate lots of treats. And then Jacob and Cari made everyone a nice Christmas dinner which was so good!

And Jimmy got to come back home right after we finished eating.

Merry Merry Christmas!! 


Comments

Popular Posts